- Flying side kick (dwee-uh-yop-chah-gee)
- Jump twisting back kick (dwee-uh-pan-momdollyo-dui-cha-gee)
- Double jumping back side kick
STANCES, STRIKES AND ATTACKS
- Tiger stance (buhm-soo-gee)
- Crane stance (hak-dari-soogee)
- Double push strike with palms(bawi mil-gi)
- Double uppercut strike (jechyo-jiiroogi)
- Arc hand neck strike (adeum-son-mok-chig-gi)
- X-block, high and low (eogeoreo mah-kee)
- Scissors block (ky-yea-mah-kee)
- Half-mountain block (way-suhn-tahl-mah-kee)
- Full-mountain block (suhn-tahl-mah-kee)
- Full-contact sparring (competition style): 4 rounds with different partners
- One-step sparring: nine, execution as for the previous level
- Self-defense: knife and bottle/club defences
- Taegeuk 7 (tae-geuk-chil-chang)
- Jumping kick of own choice
STRENGTH / ENDURANCE
- 90 push-ups or 90 sit-ups
- What is the meaning of red belt? Energy and danger; danger in the sense that power and technique are present but without full control. It also signifies that one is to remain calm in the face of danger.
- What are the requisites of mental training?
- Concentration (ki-hap)
** Students must also be prepared to demonstrate the curriculum of all previous belt levels.