The joining process for Cambridge University Taekwondo is simple: turn up to any of our sessions!
We welcome anyone in Cambridge regardless of experience and fitness levels. If you’re interested in joining the club, just follow the steps detailed below and you will be ready to join CUTKD.
If you have any questions about going to sessions or joining CUTKD fill out the form below (Contact Us), but first check out our FAQs in case we’ve already answered your query.
Steps to join CUTKD:
- Come to any of our training sessions, your first session with us is free! Please arrive on time, bring plenty of water and be ready to train barefoot.
- If you enjoy the session and decide to carry on training, we ask that you fill in this Joining Form to become a member of CUTKD.
- Go to our payments page and follow the steps to pay for membership and look at our training payment plans.
- Training fees are paid upfront at the beginning of each term or year.
- Follow our Instagram (@cambridge_university_taekwondo) for updates and join our private facebook group CUTKD Members and Alumni for info on sessions, socials and kit orders!
We look forward to seeing you at training!