The joining process for Cambridge University Taekwondo is simple: turn up to any of our sessions!
We welcome anyone in Cambridge regardless of experience and fitness levels. If you’re interested in joining the club, just follow the six steps detailed below and you will be ready to join CUTKD.
Let us know if you have any questions about attending a session or joining CUTKD by filling out the form below (Contact Us), and our secretary will get back to you as soon as possible.
Click here to view training times and locations.
Steps to Join CUTKD
- Come to one of our training sessions detailed in the timetable below in order to try out a session for free. Remember to wear loose fitting clothes (or a dobok if you have one!) and bring plenty of water for hydration.
- If you enjoy the session and decide to carry on training, we ask that you fill in this Joining Form to become a member of CUTKD.
- There is an annual fixed cost of £30 which covers insurance and club membership, in addition to club training fees which are paid by bill at the end of each term.
Click here for further information about payment and training fees.
- Sign up for British Taekwondo membership Once you have done so, let our secretary (email@example.com) know so that your membership application can be approved. Please send a copy of your insurance certificate through to Liana after your application has been approved. The membership entitles you to insurance which is mandatory when training martial arts.
- Be sure to like the CUTKD Facebook Page to receive regular updates about training sessions, socials and other relevant content. Send in a request to join our closed Facebook group, CUTKD Members and Alumni – we’ll know your name from training, and let you in.
Congratulations! You have now taken all the steps necessary to be ready to join CUTKD. We look forward to meeting you at your first training session.