The joining process for Cambridge University Taekwondo is simple: turn up to any of our sessions!
We welcome anyone in Cambridge regardless of experience and fitness levels. If you’re interested in joining the club, just follow the five steps detailed below and you will be ready to join CUTKD.
Click here to view training times and locations.
5 Steps to Join CUTKD
- Tell us you want to come by filling in the form below (Contact Us). Be sure to mention in your message which session you intend to come to and what your previous experience is so that we can prepare for your arrival.
- Come to one of our training sessions detailed in the timetable below in order to try out a session for free. Remember to wear loose fitting clothes (or a dobok if you have one!) and bring plenty of water for hydration.
- After your first session if you decide to carry on training and become a member of CUTKD there is an annual fixed cost of £30 which covers insurance and club membership, in addition to club training fees which can be paid per session or per term.
Click here for further information about payment and training fees.
- Sign up for British Taekwondo membership online. Once you have done so let Sylwia (email@example.com) know so that your membership application can be approved. The membership entitles you to insurance which is mandatory when training martial arts.
- Be sure to like the CUTKD Facebook Page to receive regular updates about training sessions, socials and other relevant content.
Congratulations! You have now taken all the steps necessary to be ready to join CUTKD. We look forward to meeting you at your first training session.